What kind of immunizations do I need?

While we cannot give medical advice and advise each person to consult with their doctor, as a guideline it is recommended that you have the same immunizations as those required by U.S. schools plus a Tetanus shot within the last five-ten years. Some travelers also opt for a Hep B immunization. Malaria is not common in the area where we serve.

Posted in: Before Departure