Our trips to Nicaragua are for all who want to serve. Don’t let a lack of funds hold you back.
Corner of Love is committed to helping you come on a mission trip if you need financial assistance towards your trip costs. Our organization has helped hundreds of people raise their personal costs to go to Nicaragua. Most team members are successful raising at raising their $1250 trip cost by following these steps:
- Determine how much you need to raise. The total for lodging, transportation, food, and excursion plus provision for procurement and purchase of medicine is $1250 + $100 payable in-country. How much of the $1250 will you need to raise?
- Fill out your Trip Application and mail it in with a completed COL Individual Support Contract.
- Upon receipt, we will send you example “Individual Support Letters” with special return envelopes.
- Address and send out Individual Support Letters to family and friends soliciting funds for your individual costs. A minimum of twenty letters should be sent.
- Prior to the trip, a Corner of Love representative will discuss your progress with you and decide on an amount of financial assistance, if any is still needed.
Remember – we are here to help you – just ask!