Hope for a family in Nicaragua comes through Corner of Love’s Family Sponsorship program, which focuses on creating opportunities for sponsored children and disabled and aging adults to develop their own capacity for personal, spiritual, and economic growth. Our local Sponsorship staff work to personalize benefits to meet each participant’s specific needs.
Your tax-deductible contribution of $30 per month will create real change in the life of a Nicaraguan family by providing:
- Essential benefits such as food, clothing, and healthcare
- Educational opportunities at Corner of Love’s Leadership School
- Participation in Sustainable Income activities, such as sewing, artisan livelihood programs, and aid to “pequeño empresarios” (small business owners)
Sponsorship benefits vary according to the individual needs of sponsored members and their families, local resources and other considerations. Benefits are designed to meet critical needs and help families build a path out of poverty.
When you become a sponsor, you’ll receive a photo, family profile, and sponsorship packet with helpful information on how to:
- Write to your family twice a year
- Send small gifts in a special-sized, labeled bag
- Meet your family if you come on a Corner of Love mission trip
Sponsorship lasts as long as you choose to continue as a sponsor. If your Nicaraguan family exits our program, you will receive news about new participants. Most of our sponsorships last many years and have a lifelong impact on both the sponsors and their Nicaraguan family, as the two work together in a joint struggle against the tremendous odds of poverty.
Sign up today and participate in Corner of Love’s Family Sponsorship program, so that together we can nourish the physical and spiritual needs of children and disabled or aging adults. You’ll make a profound difference and bring hope and light into their lives.